Monday, April 28, 2008

Bella, Bella, Bella....




On Sunday, Bella and I had a girls afternoon out. It was so great and something we have needed to do for a while.


First, we went to the movies. We saw "Horton Hears a Who". It was a really cute movie, we highly recommend it. I think Bella's favorite part, though, was the popcorn! When we got there, we got the popcorn and found our seats. Bella was more interested in the popcorn than the movie. Finally, she said she was done and handed me the box. I put it on the ground. After a little while she said, "where's the popcorn?" Told her that it was all gone, but she found it one the ground with popcorn inside. I told her that I didn't want her eating anymore because it was too salty and not good for her. She looked at me, pointed to the movie and said,"Mom, just watch your movie"!!! What a little grown-up!!
After the movie, we walked around to some shops. It was really fun spending some alone time with her. It is very different when it is just the two of us. I can give her some more independence and she really responds to it.
Later that night at dinner, Bella put Bill in a time-out! It was so funny! She was messing around with some piece of paper while she was supposed to be eating, so Bill took it out of her hand. Bella preceded to tell him that he was in a time-out for taking something out of her hand(which is something she hears often, but usually referring to her taking something out of Charlie's hand)
I started to talk to Bill and Bella said "Mommy, don't talk to Daddy. He is in time-out"
Then she told me "Mommy, finished what is in your mouth before you start talking"!


Wow, you give a girl a little grown-up fun and look what happens!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Elizabeth Rachel (just Be, to my friends) said...

Hi there guys - neat stuff & we love the music - barbara & ike too