Sunday, April 27, 2008

Charlie's new 'do: before and after...



Charlie has needed a haircut for a while now, but Bill and I just couldn't' bring ourselves to cut off those beautiful blond locks. But, lately, his hair has been so ratty in the back and we were afraid that if we didn't take care of it soon we would be taking care of dreadlocks(not that there is anything wrong with dreadlocks, just not for my baby...)


Yesterday, Bill and I cut his hair....yes you heard correctly, we did it ourselves...and it doesn't look too bad(if you don't look too close or for too long!!)


Charlie did really well sitting still, because it did take a while for us to get it right. I started off the cut and when I started waffling, Bill took over. I thought it was getting too short but it looks really cute!

He looks so different! Charlie is not my little baby anymore. He is such a big boy with a big boy cut!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I think he really looks like your husband now.