Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sweet story


When we were are Chipmunks play land a few weeks ago we met a lady named Sally and her daughter, Olivia, who is 2 1/2.

After talking for a while, I asked Sally what her husband did for a living and she said that he played rugby. I told Bill and he said "what team does he play on?" I said that I didn't know, I didn't even think to ask. So, yesterday we went over to their house. I asked Sally what team he played for and she said the highlanders, which is the big team in New Zealand.

When we were playing in Olivia's room, Sally asked Olivia if she wanted to show Bella the picture of her daddy,(it was a picture of him playing rugby). I told Bella that Olivia's daddy played rugby. She looked unimpressed and said "well MY daddy goes to work!!"

What a girl, sticking up for her daddy!!


When I got home I told Bill that he played for the highlanders and he asked what his name was. When I told him, he said, "oh my gosh, he is famous!!" Apparently he is to rugby what Kobe Bryant is to basketball!!!


Can I pick friends or what???!!