Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chipmunks Playland





We found the coolest indoor playground here.
The kids absolutely love it. We have been there three times, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera. So, I will tell you all about it and whenever I remember to bring my camera I will add some pics...sorry!!

So, there is a huge slide, which Bella loves. Charlie wants to go on it too but he is too little(you have to be 3)

There is a area for children under 3 which has a ball pit, swings, some toys and a small tunnel/ climbing area.

Then, there is a huge area for children over 3. It also has a ball pit, a small zip line thing the kids can swing on and a huge climbing/tunnel area with three big, tunnel slides. The climbing tunnel area goes way up in the air, almost touching the ceiling and it is big. Sometimes when Bella is in it I have no idea where she is and then she will come zooming out of a slide or something, with a huge smile on her face!!

The last area has a play kitchen, play houses, workbench lots of cars and trucks and blocks. It is enclosed with a cute yellow picket fence.


The best part for parents is there is also a cafe where you can have lunch and really good coffee!!
So I actually have been able to get a cup of coffee, sit and watch the kids play. They are super safe and I am super happy!!


I wish we had something like this in Santa Cruz. It would beat everyone congregating at the tiny play area in the mall on rainy days!!!

No comments: