Monday, May 26, 2008

AGGGHHH!

Today I do not feel well. I am tired and have a sore throat and cough. I decided to go my boot camp workout anyway, bad idea. It made me even more tired and probably made my cough worse. So the rest of the morning seemed never ending. I had to run a bunch of errands with the kids which is tiring under normal circumstances but today everything felt magnified.
Every time Bella or Charlie said anything it felt like they were yelling it so I was constantly shhhhshing them which just isn't pleasant for anybody. I had to go grocery shopping and the store we go to puts about two things in each bag so I leave the store with about 17 bags when honestly everything could fit into about 8or 9. Bella and Charlie both have their ideas about everything now so it seems as if simple activities take forever!
By the time we got home and I got my million bags from the car to the kitchen, I had the wonderful job of trying to fit it all into the refrigerator. Our fridge here is about half the size of a normal fridge and it is almost impossible to fit everything in when you shop once a week. Usually I am in the mood for puzzle solving but today I just wasn't having it.
Finally, I got everything in, kids fed. Now Charlie is napping and Bella is quietly playing in her room so I have about 30 more min to crash on the couch and then I have to make muffins with Bella....a mom's responsibilities never end.....

No comments: