Thursday, March 20, 2008

We made it!!


So we are here!
The flight was pretty good although there wasn't much sleep going on.
Bella had access to her own T.V. screen that ran a two hour loop of playhouse disney which I think she thought has to be watched continuosly!! Her eyes becaming glazed over after a while but she was quiet!!!
Charlie is so used to sleeping laying down in his bed that sleeping in his carseat or being held did not work well for him, but we managed.
We landed in Aukland and were making our way to our next flight and Bella said now we are gong to New Zealand. I said that we were already in New Zealand and she said then where are all the penquins!!! So funny! She must have thought they just waddle around all of New Zealand.

Our house wasn't ready for the first two days we were here so we stayed in an apartment on the beach which was nice. But it was a two bedroom place on the third floor with no elevator!!! Just so we didn't feel too homesick, I guess!!

Our house is so nice. Bella is enjoying having her own room and really enjoys going in there and closing the door and leaving Charlie out in the other room!!!
Both kids are really liking the big backyard we have and I am too!!!
I will write more soon!
Take care all

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! I'm so impressed that you made it all the way over there with the two munchkins! (And Bill too :-) I guess knowing that you will have a place to rest once you get there makes it do-able. Sounds like it was an adventure. So how long are you over there for? Is it like the France thing?
I'll miss running into you at Costco, etc., but I know you will be having a blast!
xo
Sarah (and Austin and Jack)

Unknown said...

Oh, I am a little jealous right now!!
Give all the penguins a hug for me, and bring me home a kangaroo!
I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures in NZ!

Glad you got there safe and sound!
Robin

Julie said...

This will be a blast to read. Thanks for the update... keep it coming mama! Happy to hear you're safe and sane.

Love and prayers,
Julie