Friday, March 21, 2008

Driving on the "wrong" side of the road


So I did it...
I said I wasn't going to but I did it...
I drove in New Zealand.

The house we are renting is smack dab in the middle of two big hills. I have tried walking them both and although not too bad would be hard to do it everyday.
I got some funny looks when I was walking up and down a fairly steep hill with the kids in the double stroller and Bella's bike balanced on top!!

So for the driving...
It wasn't too bad.
Before we set out I told Bella and Charlie that I had to concentrate on driving so they couldn't ask for new music, ask for snacks yell, scream or really even talk to me and they handled that pretty well!
I mapped our where we were going, dinosaur park, and we made it there!!!
Today I even drove to the market by myself!!!
We have only been here for one week, who knows what can happen in the next 6 months??!!

No comments: